Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 1, 2009
















Erika and I slept in again today oh it was so nice. We went out the night before with our friends that we met here Laura, Simone, Maurion. They took us to a swanky club and we had cocktails and visited it was so hip I loved that place it was called Doon. Then we went out dancing for quite awhile at this underground club and I'm not sure what the name of it was. It was so good to dance, and we ended up staying out until like 3 in the morning so it was good to sleep in. But today we went and tried to buy Mamma Mia tickets but they only had two left and they were like 60 pounds and Erika and I were like hell no that's too much and we are slowly running out of money anyway. We were going to shop but at Picadilly Circus it literally was like circus so we decided to avoid the cluster of people. Instead we went to Fridays and had some drinks and a nice lunch. Our bartended loved us he was so funny and a great bartender he really put on a show. Once we finally made it back to our flat I told Erika that I would take her to this gay club called Barcode and we could have some drinks. It was nice but everyone in there I swear was a male model and there was like two girls and they were lesbos and I think Erika felt strange god bless her she is such a sweetheart to put up with me. To make a long story short we ended up just making our way back to our flat and crashing. I didn't take any pictures today so I'm just going to add pictures from yesterday at Chatsworth House and the gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment