Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2, 2009
















Today Erika and I slept in again oh yea I could totally get used to this. We showered and then we set out to meet or friend Laura and go to the Spitalfields market. Because it took us forever to get to Liverpool Station because of the underground we didn't see Laura she must have gotten sick of waiting and moved on. We felt bad but decided to go to the market anyway and have some fun. I bought some shirts and we just shopped around. We found this cute cafe and had iced tea and a brownie. It was tons of fun. I really like the market because I can actually afford to buy stuff. After that we came back to the flat and relaxed for a bit and then we went to this Morrocan restaurant and have cappuccinos and smoke some huka. It was so relaxing to not have to be on the go and actually have time to sit and chill. After that we just came back to the flat and have been taking it easy ever since. I've been catching up on my blog and Erika has been painting and I'm going to sketch soon and then get a good night sleep because tomorrow we have plans to go to the zoo. We saw some pictures online of the zoo and one of their elephants just gave birth to a new elephant and we can't wait to go and see them. It should be lots of fun...can't wait. What a nice slow and relaxing day...and it didn't rain which is such a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment