Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 3, 2009
















Today I woke up and Erika and I joined up with Caitlin, Lindsey, Kylie, and Brady to go to Thorpe Park which is basically like a Six Flags Amusement Park here in London. It was so much fun and it wasn't that far away. I think it was like a half hour away by train which isn't bad. They had some really fun rollercoasters. Erika said that she has always been scared of rollercoasters but I coaxed her to come on them and I think that she really enjoyed them. Well at least she told me that she surprised herself by going on them. There was this one rollercoaster called Stealth that went from like 0 to super dooper fast in like no time and then it shot you up a hill and then it whipped you around the top and then it was like a straight drop all the way back down...if that makes sense. Then we went on this other one where you are below the track and it's called The Inferno Nemesis we liked this one it had lots of loops in it, so did the Collosus rollercoaster. The park had just added a new one that they modeled after Saw the movie and it was suppose to be scary but it didn't really scare us that bad. It actually reminded me of the ride Wicked at Lagoon but in the dark and it had a inverted drop which was kind of new but not that scary. Anyway we had a fun time at the park. After standing in the lines to get on all of the rides we were pretty tuckered out and didn't want to have to battle through the crowds to get back on the bus to take us to the train station and vice versa. So we decided to leave early and come back to the flat and do so preparations for departing which is on Wednesday. Tomorrow should be kind of fun because we are touring Buckingham Palace and I think I will enjoy it. I really should do some sketching but instead i'm just going to sleep. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment